The Week Online with DRCNet
(renamed "Drug War Chronicle" effective issue #300, August 2003)
Issue #67, 11/13/98
"Raising Awareness of the Consequences of Drug Prohibition"
subscribe for FREE now! ---- make a donation
Live in or near DC? Why
not volunteer for DRCNet? Send e-mail to [email protected]
or call (202) 293-8340 and ask for Karynn Fish. Help out the movement
during this busy, exciting time!
DRCNet is looking for good-quality
videotapes of TV shows dealing with drug policy for our archives.
If you have such tapes and can make a copy, please get in touch.
Reimbursement for the cost of tapes and postage is available. Please
be sure to contact us before making or sending copies in case it is something
we already have.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 84% of Mandatory Minimum Drug Sentences in Massachusetts Served by 1st-Time Offenders
- Protesters in District of Columbia Call for Release of I-59 Results
- Students Fight Back against Higher Education Act Drug Provision
- Medical Marijuana Signature Gatherers Harassed by Sheriff in Florida
- Oregon Police Illegally Tapped Agricultural Supply Store's Phones -- Perhaps for Years
- British House of Lords Committee Calls for Medical Marijuana Access
- New German Government to Consider Legalizing Cannabis
- Quote of the Week
- Editorial: Remembering Veterans, Ignoring Lessons
this issue, one-page printer version
Week Online archives
If you like what you see here
and want to get these bulletins by e-mail, please fill out our quick
signup form at http://stopthedrugwar.org/WOLSignup.shtml.
PERMISSION to reprint or
redistribute any or all of the contents of Drug War Chronicle is hereby
granted. We ask that any use of these materials include proper credit and,
where appropriate, a link to one or more of our web sites. If your
publication customarily pays for publication, DRCNet requests checks
payable to the organization. If your publication does not pay for
materials, you are free to use the materials gratis. In all cases, we
request notification for our records, including physical copies where
material has appeared in print. Contact: StoptheDrugWar.org: the Drug Reform Coordination Network,
P.O. Box 18402, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 293-8340 (voice), (202)
293-8344 (fax), e-mail [email protected]. Thank
Articles of a purely
educational nature in Drug War Chronicle appear courtesy of the DRCNet
Foundation, unless otherwise noted.