StoptheDrugWar.org articles are available for reprinting under a modified version of the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License, under which you are free to copy, distribute and transmit the work; or to adapt the work by excerpting from it, under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work to the organization StoptheDrugWar.org, and if posting online must include a link to http://stopthedrugwar.org; and you must do so without suggesting that StoptheDrugWar.org endorses you or your work.
- Use of StoptheDrugWar.org articles must be selective, e.g., you should not reprint a large percentage of our articles, nor should our articles make up a large percentage of the content on your site. (However, copies of the Drug War Chronicle newsletter may be distributed by email or in print without restriction, provided they are properly attributed as described above.)
- Online reprinting should make use of "noindex" metatags so that your copies of our articles are not indexed in search engines.
- Your online copies of our articles should not be submitted for indexing to Google News. (Our most recent understanding indicates that this is accomplished by omitting the link to the article to the page you have provided to Google for news indexing.)
- You will refrain from submitting your copies of our articles to social media and content sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter or Reddit.
- StoptheDrugWar.org may revoke any publisher's right to republish our content, and you agree to cease doing so upon our request, and to remove any previously republished content from your web site within a reasonable timeframe after being requested to do so.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver: StoptheDrugWar.org will consider requests to waive above-listed conditions on an individual basis.
- Public Domain: Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by this license.
- Other Rights: In no way does this license affect: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author's moral rights; or Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- If you typically pay for your use of material, we request to also be paid.
CC / Attribution / Commercial Reuse Permitted on Request